The capstone-project was made for the programming course Praktikum: Grundlagen der Programmierung in my first semester at TU Munich. It’s a maze game written in Java in a world out of ASCII characters, where you have to find a number of keys and the exit to win the game. But be careful: there are some monsters and traps that could kill you.
- procedural generated maze
- visualized by ASCII characters
- smart monsters will follow you using breadth first search.
- easteregg mode: visualizes the BFS and plays some music
- several game menus
- game world, number of keys/exit/monsters customizeable
- save and load your game sessions
- Martin Wepner